- Can be applied by trowel, by roller or by spraying
- High acoustic efficiency (good sound deadening due to the high acoustic loss factor)
- Can be mechanically processed or painted after drying
- Adheres to primed and other corrosion-protected surfaces
- Also features heat-insulating properties
TEROSON WT 118
Hardly inflammable, solvent-free antidrumming compound based on an aqueous synthetic resin dispersion.
- As antidrumming agent or for absorbing/damping structure-borne sound on thin-walled sheet metal constructions in vehicle, wagon, plant and apparatus construction, shipbuilding and for ventilation ducts, fan housings, elevators and garbage chutes
- For the rear-side coating of facade elements and in container construction
Here, you'll find useful documents and certificates relating to our products.