- Diffusion-tight (sd value 150 m)
- Water-impermeable, resistant to driving rain and airtight
- Self-adhesive over its entire surface, instant tack
- Can be applied down to -10 °C
- Asymmetrically divided release paper
TEROSON FO SD150 M+S
Full-surface self-adhesive, water- and diffusion-impermeable special sealing strip for indoor use (warm side of the building).
- Facade elements
- House door connections
- Butt-joint bonding of anchor seals
This product features an enormous range of applications in window and facade sealing.
TEROSON FO SD 150 M+S is traditionally used on curtain walls and ensures the
vapor-proof and airtight sealing of facade elements. It prevents the penetration of water
vapor and the formation of condensation.
In the area of windows and doors, this self-adhesive sealing strip is often used at the
wall-foundation junction due to its full-surface bonding and good bitumen resistance.
When waterproofing in compliance with DIN 18195, parts 4 and 5 (e.g. in the threshold
area balcony and junction sealing along foundation walls), it is necessary to use
TEROSON FO KSK M+S.
Here, you'll find useful documents and certificates relating to our products.