TEROSON FO 150 FOIL-TACK M+S
Full-surface self-adhesive special sealing strip, water-, air- and diffusion-tight, equipped with hotmelt technology.
- Facade elements
- House door connections
- Butt-joint bonding of anchor seals
This product features an enormous range of applications in window and facade sealing. TEROSON FO 150 FOIL-TACK M+S is traditionally used on curtain walls and ensures the vapor-proof and airtight sealing of facade elements. It prevents the penetration of water vapor and the formation of condensation.
In the area of windows and doors, this self-adhesive sealing strip is often used at the wall-foundation junction due to its full-surface bonding and good bitumen resistance.
When waterproofing in compliance with DIN 18195, parts 4 and 5 (e.g. in the threshold area balcony and junction sealing along foundation walls), it is necessary to use TEROSON FO KSK M+S.
- For indoor use (warm, room-facing side of the wall)
- Diffusion-, air tight
- Thin, light-weight but highly robust
- Very fast and user-friendly installation
- Can be repositioned
- Powerful adhesion even on wet window frames
- Bitumen-free and bitumen-resistant
- Can be used all year round (down to -5 °C)
- Compliant with DIN 18533 for highest requirements